Client: Stratos is the creator of a comprehensive line of pharmaceutical-grade cannabis-infused tablets and topicals. Stratos uses FDA guidelines for accuracy, reproducibility, and cleanliness, resulting in a pharmaceutical-grade product. On average, Stratos’ products test within 2 percent of dose reproducibility, going far beyond the state industry requirement of +/- 15 percent. With a combined 80 years of pharmaceutical knowledge and business experience, Stratos founders were previously formulating, developing and validating highly scheduled DEA and FDA regulated medications.
Challenge: It can be tough to break through the clutter in the competitive Colorado cannabis marketplace. Stratos wanted their brand voice to be heard in an impactful and meaningful way among an audience that would likely connect with their product: seniors. On average, seniors take 10-15 pills per day, making the pharma-grade Stratos tablet delivery a familiar consumption method.
Solution: We partnered with Holos Health and Balfour Senior Living to create a “Cannabis 101 for Seniors” campaign. The four event series across the Front Range aimed to introduce the elderly market to the medicinal applications of cannabis by explaining how cannabis works in the body, examples of medical research, medical benefits of applications as well as dosing safety and available delivery/consumption methods. We also offered seniors guided tours to local dispensaries to learn more about their cannabis options.
- 315 attendees at 4 educational events and 2 senior dispensary tours
- 23 media placements secured in outlets such as Men’s Journal, CBS Denver, Colorado Public Radio, Circa.com, KGNU-AM/FM, Denver Business Journal, Westword, Daily Camera, Colorado Hometown Weekly, Senior Housing News, Rooster Magazine, Boulder Jewish News, Real Estate News, ABC Denver Online, Louisville News
- 10 press outlets attended the events
- 54 calendar listings placed to promote the events
- 33.12MM potential impressions (figure excludes calendar listings)
- 17,000 social shares of press coverage on Facebook, Google +, Pinterest and LinkedIn